Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Monday, August 1, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 9

Today I took the girls for a walk (blah...it is hot at 7 am here.  I thought about attempting a jog, but one of the girls, I won't mention names, was panting at about a minute in...so we didn't.  Dear mom, sorry I killed your dog on our jog...not good on the 3rd day home.  I had lunch with a few people I really dig at a eatery I really dig (minus the time there was a really horrible hostess and i refused to go).  Then had a good conversation with my pops about creole versus cajan food...then got to spend the whole afternoon with one of my best friends.  Despite the horrible heat, I LOVE BEING HOME!!!!!  Here is me and one of my besties on our way home from the winery.  We were too busy having fun at the winery and eating grapes (Dear so ill- I love your local grapes) to bother with pictures at the time. 

I am glad she was driving...I am such a lightweight now

Then I spent the night with my mama and the girls.  Which is so lovely.  I love home.

I pretty much hate small dogs...well, except for these two

No comments:

Post a Comment