Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 18

Today was lovely.  My wonderful friend and I had chai tea cookies for breakfast.

Then we went to the dog park and the girls LOVED it.

This is how one of them rode most of the way...

I think she may be in love with the dog park...and my friend.

Then we had amazing food at my favorite veggie place in town...Then we went to my favorite little boutique with tons of local artwork and I got a super cool octopus piece of artwork.


Then my friend left and I felt sad...but am so glad she got to take time away from her life to visit an old friend.



Then I had an amazing dinner prepared by my dad.  I go back to the fact that I love and am mildly (or more than mildly according to some people) addicted to good food.

Whole grain pilaf

organic chicken picatta



Then I went to the best place I have ever been to have bloodymary(s) and fraternize with some lovely people...again, eating and conversating---two of my favorite things...What a fun day.


doppelgangers...and they are friends!  Cray-cray!







No comments:

Post a Comment