Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 23

Today was the first day back in the grind, but I got to see the new crew at work (as well as the old folks) which was fun.  I love new people (not quite as much as I love the old established one though).  I should just say, I love theme parties...and I think we have a good theme party group, which makes me SO excited.  Now I just need to clean up my house so I can be a host instead of pawning the duty off on friends.  I made gazpacho (this is actually a link I put in so it won't take you to some random thing on the internet) tonight.  It was AMAZING.  I am going to try and eat more raw foods and this was my first step.  Well, that's not true.  My first step was purchasing a juicer.  I also made a base for a fasting juice.  It looks pretty gross.  I haven't tried it yet but I will once I get a strainer.  The manfriend said to tell him when I start the fast so he can get out of town.  Probably a good idea.  Maybe I should wait until my 30 days of fun are up...as i am pretty sure I will be a raving bitch the first few days at least...if I even make it that long.


I got my scooter parking pass, so now I just need my scoot (and helmet) from the shop.
Fun fun.


I ate 4 cups of the gazpacho and my body is not sure what to do with itself right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment