Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 21

Today I got to go to a bad-ass farmers market AND my favorite dim sum restaurant.  I think I would drive the 2.5 hours (or 7--see the last blog) to just eat there!  I know what I am getting next time.  I keep track of what others get in the restaurant.    I think my heaven would have dim sum and tapas all the time.  I love tasting a bunch of little things.  You would think I would like buffets better...(I don't because everyone can breath on my food...gross.)  We drove back without indecent.

The best think I heard today was, "You should just assume me wanting you to come is always a default."  

I am not sure why I need to hear it.  And I guess "need" may be an overstatement...but in the past I made assumptions with others that were inaccurate about this default position which has made me a bit trigger shy.  Anyhow, I think this was more twitterpated than fun...but I will take twitterpated over fun most days. 

I got to see several of my best lady-friends when I got home and a few of my good dude friends too...so while coming back to my "other life" was a bit weird, I am happy to be back with so many lovely, caring, and amazing people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment