Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 30

Well...today was difficult.  I won't go into it too much, but I am almost as busy this year with responsibilities as I was last year (minus a a few classes) but PLUS a job search and a dissertation.  ERG.  So I was a big crying mess today.  I am not sure if I really did much fun...but I did realize that i have a few amazing people in my life that I am so thankful for.  If I every question why I moved out here, i have a few friends that make it all worth it, and i would not have moved out here, I would not have met them.  I am so thankful...which is different that fun, but in the long run, way better.  I am also SO SO So thankful for my best friend.  I am not sure how I got lucky enough to have her dropped into my life.  I love that we are different in so many ways, but in the ways that count we are so alike.  Anyhow, The fun things i did today were talk to my BFF and a few of my so good friends here.  This semester is going to be hell...but at least I got some rad people hang with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment