Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 27

Well---I had my first Ethics committee meeting.  I think it will be fun since all the members are new except for the chairpeople.  It won't be fun if we have to make ethical decisions, but they said that doesn't happen that often.  I am excited to get involved in some committee work in the field.  I feel like an adult.  I guess it only has taken me 30 years.  I also went to the doctor.  My body is being freakin' weird.  Shingles---WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME???  Yuck.  I seriously have shingle tingle everywhere...headaches, back pain...the doctor said it is possible it is all related to the shingles.  F.  I want it to be over.  Five weeks, seriously?  I was going to start a juice fast today but then I decided to not be a crankypants during my last three days of vacation.  The manfriend and I went to an Italian place for dinner.  It was ok, but nothing like mom and dad.  Then the man went home and I went out with some of the new friends.  That was fun...not to mention the band was good at the Flipside.       

No comments:

Post a Comment