Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 29

Well...one day left of fun...ok, not really.  I am thinking about another blog project.  My friend April has a blog where she posts food that she makes (yummy recipes...check it out).  Maybe I will do that.  I love to cook and today was no exception.

I worked on an ethics presentation today with one of my amazing peers.  Then...I came home and cooked!  Mmmmmm.



Sweet potato and bok choy soup



This was all pretty tasty as well.  It is called ABC Juice and it is from the Reboot website.  I am going to have it for breakfast tomorrow.  It has pears, apples, celery, beets, carrots, cabbage, chard, hum...and maybe a few other things.  

 

Also...I ate about 2 pounds of blueberries today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment