Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 13

I got to hang out with the dogs..

This is how she likes to sit.
 
One of my bestest friends is in town because she is amazing.  We went to the wineries, some amazing dinner at a hole-in-the-wall pizza place which is one of my favorites when excited on wine, and a few quality bands at a few quality bars.  Today was my favorite day home, surrounded by my favorite people (over 20 people showed up---y'all are awesome).  This is why I love this place.


I forgot to take many pictures...


Lucky I had someone volunteer to be my photographer.

But I think maybe he was drunk...or he was 4...


so his picture taking skills were a little off

But overall he did a pretty good job...minus the missing heads.       

No comments:

Post a Comment