Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 16

A wee rant before my 30 fun things.  I don't understand people who like semi-automatic weapons.  I don't understand why you need them or why you want them in your house.  I also don't understand Disney character tattoos.  I think both are absurd.  Whew, I feel better getting that off of my chest.


I got some holistic healing accomplished today.  I LOVE doing reiki/psych-k shares or other type of exchanges (with people who are not creepy and I know).  This is one thing I miss when I am not in a community that supports alternative care.  A friend said to me today, "Someone thought reiki was a Japanese dish."  This comment makes me both sad, and very nervous about where I may end up in a few years.

I love dog parks.  They are cool and I love when the weather is nice enough to take my canine sisters that my mother loves more than me to the dog park. Clearly the girls love it too.

Well hello.  I would like to smell your butt.

Wait a minute, you mean we can pee on this dog!!!

That was a lot of fun fun fun fun fun....fun.

Also, I think my tongue lost it's elasticity from all that panting.




No comments:

Post a Comment