Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blogging

I am going to try and be better about blogging.  I am not going to explain, but I am trying to simply my life and for me, that includes getting rid of the physical stuff and increasing the emotional connections.  In less thank 12 months I move again, and leave a place that i have started to call home and the people that I have made my family here.  That is hard.  So here is to connecting, even if it is through technology.

Tonight, as I try and clean up my space, i am also making homemade rhubarb ice cream.  I got the recipe from this blog.  http://lusaorganics.typepad.com/clean/2009/05/rhubarb-ice-cream-recipe.html

I have a friend who gives me a really hard time about trying to live an organic life...or at least trying to put organic, often plant based, food in my body.  I wish I could explain to her that it is not just about the food, but the relationship with the food and the process of making it.

Thank you for going on my journey with me friends.

1 comment: