Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 5

It is hard to get anything done when you know you are going home in two days.  I realized today that I am going to miss work.  How cool is that!  I love my job.  I love my coworkers, and I love my boss.  They are good folk.  We are such a supportive team.  It is going to be hard to leave when I move in a year. 


We had a party during our staff meeting to celebrate a birthday.  My boss made food...and as always it was delicious.  



She makes Thai food that is so yummy.  Another thing we do is say what we like about the birthday girl then pop off a popper.  They freak me out.  It is like fireworks inside.  My coworkers say it is exposure therapy for me...They are flooding.




I also got a pedicure today so that my feet are purdy for home. The guy who did it basically used a cheese grader on my heels.  Sorry, gross.  I know...but they look better. 

I think Lynn will approve

Fun things today.  And....I am ready for home!

No comments:

Post a Comment