Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 7

First full day home and it was so much fun!  

First we had some deep conversations.

dad and the boys
Then I went to Farmers Market

With some of my favorite little people


And got some yummy fruits and veggies
watermelon!

our haul!

Then I got to do some shopping with some of my favorite people.
and we tried on creepy masks


Then I was supposed to go swimming...but it rained.  boo.


Then we made homemade pizzas and I ate a lot.
the set-up (thank you mom and dad)


Then we had an improptu wine and charades party and a bunch of my friends came by! 
My favorite charade of the night!  (no, it wasn't fart...it was bee as in spelling bee)

So nice to be home!!!
 AND!!!!!!  BABY CORINNE WAS BORN!!!!!!! 
(hum...i wonder what my fun thing tomorrow will be....can you guess?)

Today rocked.  And I get to do it all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment