Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Monday, July 25, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 4

Mondays are one of my busy days so I had to think a little to come up with a fun thing...but I did lots of fun things.  I had good conversations with two great coworkers.  I also used art therapy with all of my clients, which was FUN (of course, I don't have pictures of this).  I sent the revised copy to my dissertation committee, and while not fun, it was another relief to have it out (again).  I got randomly got to visit with friends at the coffee house while I was working on my final read through, which was fun and a nice reprieve.  And I lost 3 pounds on the scale this morning which is always a nice way to start the day.  What a fun process this it.  It really helps to identify the fun things that have happened in a day that didn't outwardly sound that fun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment