Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Fun things in 30 Days: Day 4

Today was a good day.   I started interviewing participants for my dissertation and they were cool!  I love talking to people.  In my mind, the whole purpose of life is to form relationships and create memories and emotions.  Those in my field are so willing to help.

My work space for the interviews.  I like to sit on the floor.


I tried to order pre-sale tickets to see the Avett Brothers but they sold out in .01 seconds.  ERG.  Frustrating...but for about 30 minutes it was super fun thinking I was going to get to see them.


 I ate about 1 lb of local cherries which was super fun until i found a tiny worm.  Gross.  But I just threw the worm away and ate the cherry anyways.  At least I know it was grown outside and not in a lab.

The worm is on my pointer finger.


One of the ladies I worked with wanted to go to yoga but I had a meeting.  While this was not fun, it is fun when people ask me to go to yoga!  She asked about Friday but....I WILL BE ON A PLANE HOME!!!!  When I got home from work I went out to dinner with my partner.  Even when we have serious stuff to talk about, I still have a good time.  He is an honest, worldly, hard worker who cares about me.  He is also a lawyer.  We had a conversation tonight and he looked at me and said, "everyone deserves to have a voice"  (we were talking about our jobs).  I said, I could not agree more, but kids need two voices, because often theirs is not as loud as adults (specifically the adult who abused them).  When I checked my facebook a few of my girlfriends back home have planned a nerdfox dinner party.  Hot damn.  AND another friend is having a baby when I am home.  How nice of her!   Thanks for sticking with my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment