Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My life in a nutshell: Facebook detox

I broke my arm in February and it is just now healing.  Suck.  Dissertation is behind big time.  But at least now I have a robo-arm.
New Orleans was fun.
Cars with bra's make me laugh.
I think I fall in love backwards.  I am not fully sure what this means, but I think it is true and I am working on reversing it or at least honestly talking about it. 
I am freaking out about school.  It is about time---This is SUCH a pattern.
I passed my comprehensive exams.
We are hiring someone to replace one of my favorite instructors (she is choosing to leave)--and it sucks.
I have about a year and a month left in a school.
That means in a year and a half I will live somewhere in the US that i am not at right now.  Crazy.
Things seem to happen at inopportune moments, but that is ok.
I have a difficult time believing people are evil.
I love what I do.
I feel guilty that I don't keep in better touch with people I care about at home.
Starting next week I am getting back on the fitness wagon--I like it when I am on it, but being pushed off and getting back on is a pain in the ass.
I have had extra parts for over 12 years now.  Thank you donor family. 
I have to do work.
Oh, I am off facebook for a two week starting Monday.  I need to detox.


 

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage, Amanda. Get fresh air in your head and body. I have had to hit the fitness process harder too. I fell off the wagon and the problem with falling off the wagon on your butt, is that it your ass gets bigger...splat!!!
    I had a good 30 min. walk up and down the driveway with my walking stix yesterday, also some riding on the recumbent bike over the past few days. You are so right about getting back in the cycle of working out...it feels so good afterwards, and it does one's psyche good too, but it is literally a pain in the ass, thighs, abs, etc. etc. Much love

    ReplyDelete