Rambling...

From my brain to your screen.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just another Sunday...

This has been a crazy semester.  I fly to New Jersey a week from today for my first in-person job interview.  I am pretty excited about it.  I still have some of those imposter feelings...but I hear that is pretty common.

Several of the jobs I like are in the east and west coast, which creates some dissonance for my lil' midwestern heart.  We will see.  I am 100% confident i will find a job that fits me-so I am not stressing too much.  It would be nice to know where i will be a year from now, but I am not in too much of a hurry as I would like to see how other jobs pan out.

On a different note, Herman Cain....comparing yourself to Clarence Thomas gains you minus points in my book...but then I am guessing I am not the type of constituent you are going after in the first place. 

Face the Nation interview  

Adam Sandler...seriously.  You are not my favorite actor, but any time you take a role where you play both twins means your career is going down hill.  There are a few exceptions to this, like any other mathematical or grammatical rule.  1) Lilly Tomlin and Bette Midler in Big Business and 2) the twins from the Social Network.   

Andy Rooney...died!  What?  I just saw his farewell taping on Sunday Morning (which is one of my favorite shows ever...I like it even more than Big Business).   I know he could be a bit of an a' hole, but i really liked him and am saddened by his death.  But, as he said on his last taping, his life was good.     


Ok...that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment